All about Royal Families: Antwerp a Royal Destination?

Visitors and Readers of this blog know that I like to visit Antwerp.
That city really is a shopping Walhalla.
Antwerp also is a fashion paradise with a big F.

Today I don't tell about Fashion or Shopping.
Arriving in Antwerp is really special.
Most of the visitors arrive by train.

The train station is called: Antwerpen Centraal


Outside view of the Station


Inside view of the Station


As you can see, the architecture really is phenomenal.


Old things are mixed with new elements here on the picture: the Letter A from Antwerp

Antwerp Central - amazing architecture - Belgium

Antwerp Central - Belgium

The different floors: the old ones ...


Trains at Antwerp Central

the new ones ...

Stairs in Antwerp Central 

And a lot of stairs :-)

I have enjoyed my day in Antwerp, shopping & nice drinks.
It was good weather till I returned home.

Holiday in Belgium (my home country) can be good :-)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Who is who? de Liedekerke family!

House of Wittelsbach - Between crazyness and excellence

Who was Sheikh Khalifa bin Zayed bin Sultan Al Nahyan?