Jimmy Choo is a Malaysian - Chinese Fashion Desginer who lives in the
United Kingdom. He was born in Penang (Malaysia).
He studied at the Cordwainers Technical College in Hackney.
Now the college is a part of London College of Fashion.
In 1996 he founded Jimmy Choo Ltd.
The fashion house is specialized in:
A pair of green Jimmy Choo Shoes:
Diana, Princess of Wales;
Catherine 'Kate' Middleton, Duchess of Cambridge;
Source pictures: Jimmy Choo & A pair of Green Jimmy Choo Shoes -
Author picture: Courtney Walker
- Home Page
- About me
- Royal Destinations in Europe
- Royal Families in the world
- Royal Fashion and Shopping
- Books -Tv-programs & internet sites
- Travels of Empress Elisabeth (Sisi) of Austria
- House of Habsburg
- History of Belgium & the Low Countries before 1830
- Belgium a Royal History - 1830 till now
- The Netherlands: A Royal History
- Royal families in Germany
- Royal History of France
- Descendants of Queen Victoria (Children & Grandchildren) - (1)
- Descendants of Queen Victoria (Great-Grandchildren) (2)
- Descendants of Queen Victoria (Great-Great Grandchildren) (3)
- Russia: House of Romanov 1600 -1762
- Russia: House of Romanov 1762 till 1917
- Russia: House of Romanov 1917 - now