In 2009 Ambiorix became 'purveyor to the Belgian Royal Household'.
It is no secret that King Albert II of Belgium likes to buy his shoes from that company.
As you can read at their website, Ambiorix is a Shoe Shop with a fixed choice of Comfortable,
Quality Shoes with a Modern Design.
Some history about Ambiorix:
1895 Louis Steyns started as Shoemaker in Verviers (Liège)
1907 The family moved to Tongeren (Limburg)
2007 The company is runned by the Group Vavedin.
Source picture - Ambiorix - Wikipedia
- Home Page
- About me
- Royal Families in the world
- Royal Destinations in Europe
- Royal Fashion and Shopping
- Books -Tv-programs & internet sites
- Travels of Empress Elisabeth (Sisi) of Austria
- House of Habsburg
- History of Belgium & the Low Countries before 1830
- Belgium a Royal History - 1830 till now
- The Netherlands: A Royal History
- Royal families in Germany
- Royal History of France
- Descendants of Queen Victoria (Children & Grandchildren) - (1)
- Descendants of Queen Victoria (Great-Grandchildren) (2)
- Descendants of Queen Victoria (Great-Great Grandchildren) (3)
- Russia: House of Romanov 1600 -1762
- Russia: House of Romanov 1762 till 1917
- Russia: House of Romanov 1917 - now