The Weekend Special - Sisi Trail - Achilleion Corfu

After Sisi's death in 1898, Emperor Wilhelm II of Germany bought the
Achilleion Palace.


Emperor Wilhelm II of Germany Achilleion Corfu Greece



Painting of Emperor Wilhelm II of Germany - Own picture


Statue Achilleion Corfu Greece




















He had his own style of furnitures and statues.
The picture above shows a statue ordered by Emperor Wilhelm II of Germany.



Emperor Wilhelm II of Germany Achilleion Corfu Greece

Emperor Wilhelm II of Germany Achilleion Corfu Greece
















So, this was my Weekend Special about my Sisi Trail at Corfu!
Of course I can tell you a lot more about the isle.

Later I will make a Royal Destination of Mon Repos.

I wish you all a relaxing Sunday evening and a good start of the
brand new week!
Post a Comment