A few times, following Royalty is like a romantic fairytale
and today is one of those days ...
Coat of Arms of the House of Bourbon - Parma - author: Tom Lemmens
Today Prince Jaime de Bourbon-Parma, Count of Bardi, Duke of San Jaime and
the Hungarian-born author Viktória Cservenyák are going to marry in Apeldoorn.
Source picture: Wikipedia
Prince Jaime de Bourbon-Parma is a member of the Grand Ducal House
of Bourbon-Parma as well of the extended Dutch Royal Family.
He is a diplomat who works for the Ministry of Foreign Affairs in The Hague.
View of The Hague - Own Picture
But what's the background of this unknown Prince?
I'll tell you more in my next blogposts.
- Home Page
- About me
- Royal Destinations in Europe
- Royal Families in the world
- Royal Fashion and Shopping
- Books -Tv-programs & internet sites
- Travels of Empress Elisabeth (Sisi) of Austria
- House of Habsburg
- History of Belgium & the Low Countries before 1830
- Belgium a Royal History - 1830 till now
- The Netherlands: A Royal History
- Royal families in Germany
- Royal History of France
- Descendants of Queen Victoria (Children & Grandchildren) - (1)
- Descendants of Queen Victoria (Great-Grandchildren) (2)
- Descendants of Queen Victoria (Great-Great Grandchildren) (3)
- Russia: House of Romanov 1600 -1762
- Russia: House of Romanov 1762 till 1917
- Russia: House of Romanov 1917 - now