The Weekend Special - 200 years Kingdom of The Netherlands

Today, I'll continue my Weekend Special, as I promised before.
November 30th. 2013 marked the start of the celebrations of
200 years Kingdom The Netherlands.

There was the historical play of the landing at the beach of Scheveningen
(near The Hague) see my Weekend Special @ Saturday: Link 1
a celebration in the Ridderzaal (Hall of Knights) and a concert in the
evening. The celebrations of 200 years Kingdom The Netherlands will
last 2 years. 

Travel The Hague The Netherlands Noordeinde Palace


Noordeinde Palace The Hague - own pictures

Who were the Royals of the Netherlands? Of course I have my page
The Netherlands: A Royal History on this blog: Link 2

I'd like to tell you more about King William I and King William II. 
About William III I made already a Today in History:Link 3

I hope you'll enjoy this Weekend Special on Monday. I wish you
all a great start of the Week!

Post a Comment