OTD March 6th 1964 Paul I of Greece

Paul I of Greece was born on December 14th. 1901 in Athens.


Paul I of Greece
Source picture: Wikipedia

His parents were Constantine I of Greece and Sophia of Prussia.

In 1938 Paul I married Frederica of Hannover. They had 3 children:

Queen Sophia of Spain;
Constantine II, King of The Hellenes;
Irene, Princess of Greece and Denmark.

Paul I of Greece died on March 6th. 1964. He suffered stomach cancer.

More about Greece, please check the site: Travel All Together.

During this time of the year, members of  the Greek Royal family
traveled to Athens to remember the death of Paul I of Greece.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Who is who? de Liedekerke family!

House of Wittelsbach - Between crazyness and excellence

Who was Sheikh Khalifa bin Zayed bin Sultan Al Nahyan?