Tree tuesday picture - Knokke-Heist in Belgium

My tree tuesday picture of this week was taken on a grey Sunday in 2014 in
Knokke-Heist (Belgium).

Travel Knokke Heist Trees Belgium
own picture - Knokke-Heist trees

That weekend I visited Heist, the calmer municipality near the mondaine
sea side resort Knokke.

Travel Knokke Heist Trees Belgium
own picture - Knokke-Heist - trees

The contradictions between Heist and Knokke (although they belong to one
municipality) can't be bigger. Heist is calm and relaxing. Knokke is mondaine
and even sometimes called 'Petit Paris' due to its art galleries.
Mayor of Knokke-Heist is Count Leopold Lippens, of the notable family
Lippens.  

I can tell you a lot of Knokke-Heist but I wanted to show you the calmer 
part of the municipality. I hope you enjoyed the pictures. 
own picture - Knokke-Heist - trees