Today in History - November 21st. 1916 - Franz Joseph I of Austria

On November 21st. 1916, Emperor Franz Joseph I of Austria
died at the Schönbrunn Palace in Vienna (capital of Austria).

Schönbrunn Palace Vienna Wien Austria Österreich















Own picture of Schönbrunn Palace in Vienna

Franz Joseph I was born on August 18th. 1830.

















Picture: Wikipedia


His parents were Archduke Franz Karl of Austria and
Princess Sophie of Bavaria.



Pictures: Wikipedia

On April 24th. 1854, Emperor Franz Joseph I of Austria
married Elisabeth in Bavaria (Sisi).













Franz Joseph I of Austria died on November 21st. 1916
during World War I.
He reigned for 68 years.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Who is who? de Liedekerke family!

House of Wittelsbach - Between crazyness and excellence

Who was Sheikh Khalifa bin Zayed bin Sultan Al Nahyan?