On November 12th. 1909 the first performance of the opera
Der Graf von Luxembourg (in English: The Count of Luxembourg)
took place at the Theater an der Wien in Vienna (Austria).
The Count of Luxembourg is an opera written in three acts by
Franz Lehár. He was born on April 30th. 1870 in the Kingdom of
The opera is about a Viennese aristocrat, who moved to Paris to
have the Bohemian life at the beginning of the 20th. century.
There he fell in love with a glamorous opera singer.
This first opera performance of the Count of Luxembourg,
in Vienna became a great success.
Source pictures: wikipedia
- Home Page
- About me
- Royal Families in the world
- Royal Destinations in Europe
- Royal Fashion and Shopping
- Books -Tv-programs & internet sites
- Travels of Empress Elisabeth (Sisi) of Austria
- House of Habsburg
- History of Belgium & the Low Countries before 1830
- Belgium a Royal History - 1830 till now
- The Netherlands: A Royal History
- Royal families in Germany
- Royal History of France
- Descendants of Queen Victoria (Children & Grandchildren) - (1)
- Descendants of Queen Victoria (Great-Grandchildren) (2)
- Descendants of Queen Victoria (Great-Great Grandchildren) (3)
- Russia: House of Romanov 1600 -1762
- Russia: House of Romanov 1762 till 1917
- Russia: House of Romanov 1917 - now