August 11th. 1874 marks the birth of Princess Louise Charlotte of
Saxe-Altenburg. This happy event took place in Altenburg, now
located in Germany.
Her parents were Prince Moritz of Saxe-Altenburg and
Princess Augusta of Saxe-Meiningen.
She was a member of the noble House of Wettin.
Love and Marriage
On February 6th. 1895, Princess Louise Charlotte of Saxe-Altenburg
married Prince Eduard of Anhalt. The two would have 6 children.
On January 26th. 1918, the couple divorced.
On April 14th. 1953, at the age of 78, Princess Louise Charlotte of
Source picture: Wikipedia
- Home Page
- About me
- Books Magazines Movies about Royal Family and history
- Royal Destinations in Europe
- Royal Families in the world
- Royal Fashion and Shopping
- Travels of Empress Elisabeth (Sisi) of Austria
- House of Habsburg
- History of Belgium & the Low Countries before 1830
- Belgium a Royal History - 1830 till now
- The Netherlands: A Royal History
- Royal families in Germany
- Royal History of France
- Descendants of Queen Victoria (Children & Grandchildren) - (1)
- Descendants of Queen Victoria (Great-Grandchildren) (2)
- Descendants of Queen Victoria (Great-Great Grandchildren) (3)
- Russia: House of Romanov 1600 -1762
- Russia: House of Romanov 1762 till 1917
- Russia: House of Romanov 1917 - now