The collection: Buckingham Palace in 3 D

Recently, my husband and I went to The Hague on a lovely city trip,
where we stayed at Boutique Hotel Corona. 

When we arrived, our surprise was big that something was
left for us at the front desk of the hotel by NettyRoyal.

You can't describe the fun to unpack the present and to discover the
lovely postcard of the Danish Royals and the content of the pack.




It was a 3D jigsaw from Buckingham Palace! 🏰

My hands were itching to start the puzzle right away but my mind
told me to wait until I got home.

At home it was a cooperation between my husband and I, but
finally we had a lovely new 3 D Buckingham Palace in
the royal collection.




Buckingham Palace the plans




This very nice feature wasn't available in Belgium but only in The Netherlands.
So, Thank you very much Netty for this lovely present! 👑


Buckingham Palace


Interested about the history of Buckingham Palace,
check this link

A book about Buckingham Palace, check this link

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Who is who? de Liedekerke family!

House of Wittelsbach - Between crazyness and excellence

Who was Sheikh Khalifa bin Zayed bin Sultan Al Nahyan?