Queen Sofia chaired a meeting of the Council of the Royal Board on Disability.
The Royal Board on Disability is an autonomous body under the
Ministry of Public Health.It works together with Social Services.
Queen Sofia is patron of the organization.
The aim of the Royal Board on Disability is to promote the prevention
of revalidation and social integration of the handicapped.
The organization wants to improve the life of people with a
Source picture - Queen Sofia-Wikipedia
- Home Page
- About me
- Royal Destinations in Europe
- Royal Families in the world
- Royal Fashion and Shopping
- Books -Tv-programs & internet sites
- Travels of Empress Elisabeth (Sisi) of Austria
- House of Habsburg
- History of Belgium & the Low Countries before 1830
- Belgium a Royal History - 1830 till now
- The Netherlands: A Royal History
- Royal families in Germany
- Royal History of France
- Descendants of Queen Victoria (Children & Grandchildren) - (1)
- Descendants of Queen Victoria (Great-Grandchildren) (2)
- Descendants of Queen Victoria (Great-Great Grandchildren) (3)
- Russia: House of Romanov 1600 -1762
- Russia: House of Romanov 1762 till 1917
- Russia: House of Romanov 1917 - now