On September 30th. 1399, Henry IV became King of England and
Lord of Ireland. He reigned till 1413.
Picture: Henry IV Coronation - Source Wikipedia
Henry IV was born on April 15th. 1367 in Bolingbroke Castle.
His parents were John of Gaunt, 1st. Duke of Lancaster and
Blanche of Lancaster.
Henry IV was a member of the House of Plantagenet.
In this House there where 4 distinct Royal Families:
Henry IV belonged to the Royal Family of Lancaster.
Henry IV married twice:
- Mary de Bohun and
- Joan of Navarre.
He died on March 20th. 1413 in London.
He was not buried in Westminster Abbey but in the
- Home Page
- About me
- Royal Destinations in Europe
- Royal Families in the world
- Royal Fashion and Shopping
- Books -Tv-programs & internet sites
- Travels of Empress Elisabeth (Sisi) of Austria
- House of Habsburg
- History of Belgium & the Low Countries before 1830
- Belgium a Royal History - 1830 till now
- The Netherlands: A Royal History
- Royal families in Germany
- Royal History of France
- Descendants of Queen Victoria (Children & Grandchildren) - (1)
- Descendants of Queen Victoria (Great-Grandchildren) (2)
- Descendants of Queen Victoria (Great-Great Grandchildren) (3)
- Russia: House of Romanov 1600 -1762
- Russia: House of Romanov 1762 till 1917
- Russia: House of Romanov 1917 - now