Bulgari is a an Italian luxury good company. Since 2011 it is owned by the French,
although the headquarters are located in Rome (Capital of Italy).
A Bulgari Shop in Baku (Azerbaijan) - Source: Wikipedia
The Trademark is usually written like BVLGARI. In Latin alphabet the V is
the same as an English U.
Bulgari was founded in 1884 by a Greek: Sotirios Voulgaris.
So it really is an international company :-)
Sotirios Voulgaris moved first to Corfu and later to Naples. In 1905 the shop in the
Via Condotti in Rome was opened.
The Via Condotti is a famous and busy fashion street in Rome.
Bulgari is known for its beautiful jewelry and watches.
The largest Bulgari store is located in Tokyo (Japan).
A big fan of Bvlgari jewels was Elizabeth Taylor.
According to one of her husbands, Richard Burton,
Bulgari was the only Italian word she
- Home Page
- About me
- Books, Magazines & Movies about Royal Family and history
- Royal Destinations in Europe
- Royal Families in the world
- Royal Fashion and Shopping
- Travels of Empress Elisabeth (Sisi) of Austria
- House of Habsburg
- History of Belgium & the Low Countries before 1830
- Belgium a Royal History - 1830 till now
- The Netherlands: A Royal History
- Royal families in Germany
- Royal History of France
- Descendants of Queen Victoria (Children & Grandchildren) - (1)
- Descendants of Queen Victoria (Great-Grandchildren) (2)
- Descendants of Queen Victoria (Great-Great Grandchildren) (3)
- Russia: House of Romanov 1600 -1762
- Russia: House of Romanov 1762 till 1917
- Russia: House of Romanov 1917 - now