Royal Destination - Austria - Zell am See

Well, I started my 'Today in History' with Archduchess Maria Anna of Austria.
I 'stay' in Austria with my Royal Destination. Austria has a lot to offer to
tourists in Winter as well as in Summer. I don't like skiing but I do love walking.

On of the most beautiful places in Austria is Zell am See, a city near the lake.
I visited Zell am See in 2012. It really is an amazing destination.


Own picture of the lake Zell am See.

During this week, I'll tell you more about the History, the Landmarks and
Historical Hotels. 


Own panorama Picture of Zell am See taken from the other side of the Lake

I hope you'll like the pictures and the stories. I wish you all a great Week.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Who is who? de Liedekerke family!

House of Wittelsbach - Between crazyness and excellence

Who was Sheikh Khalifa bin Zayed bin Sultan Al Nahyan?