Happy Remembrance Weekend Picture - Ypres - Belgium

My Happy Remembrance Weekend Picture was taken last year in Ypres by my mother.

Remembrance Ypres Menin Gate Belgium World War I
Menenpoort/ Menin Gate Ypres Belgium 

Of course, you recognize a side of the Menin Gate. The Menin Gate is a War
Memorial dedicated to British and Commonwealth soldiers, who were killed
during World War I.

Well, my weekend will last until Tuesday. 
Then I'll be back with the Treetuesdaypicture. On Wednesday I'll be back with
the Today in History.

Meanwhile I wish you all a very good Remembrance Weekend.

Remembrance Ypres Poppies Belgium World War I
Poppies - symbol of World War I


If you have time, please read my former posts about Ypres:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Who is who? de Liedekerke family!

House of Wittelsbach - Between crazyness and excellence

Who was Sheikh Khalifa bin Zayed bin Sultan Al Nahyan?