Treetuesday picture at Nymphenburg Palace Park in Munich (Germany)

My Tree Tuesday picture was taken this year at the Nymphenburg Palace Park
in Munich (Germany).



Travel Nymphenburg Palace Park Munich Germany
Nymphenburg Palace Park Munich Germany
Around 1800, Bavarian Elector Maximilian IV commissioned he reshaping of
the landscape of Nymphenburg. This works took place between 1804 and 1823.

Canals, Water basins and other areas were replaced with natural-looking design
elements.
I liked this little town near the canal the most.

You can see another picture and blogpost about Nymphenburg Palace Park on
next link .

With this I'll end my Treetuesday post and I'd like to wish you all a good Tuesday.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Who is who? de Liedekerke family!

House of Wittelsbach - Between crazyness and excellence

Noble Families Ullens de Schooten