Countess Anna of Nassau was born on November 5th.1563 in Breda
Her parents were William the Silent and his second wife, Anna of Saxony.
In 1567 Anna of Nassau moved to Dillenburg Castle. There she was educated by her
grandmother Juliana of Stolberg. At Dillenberg Castle she met her cousin and future
husband William Louis, Count of Nassau-Dillenburg.
On November 22nd. 1587 Anna of Nassau married William Louis, Count of Nassau-
Dillenburg. However this marriage was a short one. Anna died only six months
after her wedding (on June 13th. 1588).
They had no children and William Louis never remarried.
Source pictures: Wikipedia
- Home Page
- About me
- Royal Destinations in Europe
- Royal Families in the world
- Royal Fashion and Shopping
- Books -Tv-programs & internet sites
- Travels of Empress Elisabeth (Sisi) of Austria
- House of Habsburg
- History of Belgium & the Low Countries before 1830
- Belgium a Royal History - 1830 till now
- The Netherlands: A Royal History
- Royal families in Germany
- Royal History of France
- Descendants of Queen Victoria (Children & Grandchildren) - (1)
- Descendants of Queen Victoria (Great-Grandchildren) (2)
- Descendants of Queen Victoria (Great-Great Grandchildren) (3)
- Russia: House of Romanov 1600 -1762
- Russia: House of Romanov 1762 till 1917
- Russia: House of Romanov 1917 - now