April 12th. 1432 marks the birth of Anne of Bohemia and Austria. This took place in
Vienna (Austria). Anne also was Duchess of Luxembourg in her own right.
Her parents were Albert of Austria and Elisabeth, Queen of Bohemia. Anna's sister
Elisabeth would become Queen of Poland.
Love & Marriage
On June 2nd. 1446 Anne married William "The Brave" of Saxony. He was the
Landgrave of Thuringa and a younger son of Frederick I of Saxony. Anne and
William would have 2 daughters.
On November 13th. 1462 at the age of 30! Anne died in Eckartsberga (Germany).
Source picture: Wikipedia
- Home Page
- About me
- Books, Magazines & Movies about Royal Family and history
- Royal Destinations in Europe
- Royal Families in the world
- Royal Fashion and Shopping
- Travels of Empress Elisabeth (Sisi) of Austria
- House of Habsburg
- History of Belgium & the Low Countries before 1830
- Belgium a Royal History - 1830 till now
- The Netherlands: A Royal History
- Royal families in Germany
- Royal History of France
- Descendants of Queen Victoria (Children & Grandchildren) - (1)
- Descendants of Queen Victoria (Great-Grandchildren) (2)
- Descendants of Queen Victoria (Great-Great Grandchildren) (3)
- Russia: House of Romanov 1600 -1762
- Russia: House of Romanov 1762 till 1917
- Russia: House of Romanov 1917 - now