On October 26th. 1775, George III of the United Kingdom (remember my Today in History of Yesterday?) went to the Parliament to declare that the American Colonies are in Revolution.
He wanted a military response to quell the revolution.
George III - Painting - Source Picture: Wikipedia
Battle of Bunker Hill - Source picture - Wikipedia
The American Revolution War ended in 1783.
- Home Page
- About me
- Royal Destinations in Europe
- Royal Families in the world
- Royal Fashion and Shopping
- Books -Tv-programs & internet sites
- Travels of Empress Elisabeth (Sisi) of Austria
- House of Habsburg
- History of Belgium & the Low Countries before 1830
- Belgium a Royal History - 1830 till now
- The Netherlands: A Royal History
- Royal families in Germany
- Royal History of France
- Descendants of Queen Victoria (Children & Grandchildren) - (1)
- Descendants of Queen Victoria (Great-Grandchildren) (2)
- Descendants of Queen Victoria (Great-Great Grandchildren) (3)
- Russia: House of Romanov 1600 -1762
- Russia: House of Romanov 1762 till 1917
- Russia: House of Romanov 1917 - now