Napoleon I of France started his exile in Saint Helena on October 15th. 1815.
Source picture: Wikipedia
Saint Helena is a volcanic isle named after Saint Helena of Constaninople.
It is located in the South Atlantic Ocean. During the time of Napoleon's exile it was
ruled by Great Britain.
Napoleon stayed at Saint Helena in Longwood House.
Later today, I'll tell you more about Napoleon I of France, so check this blog regularly.
- Home Page
- About me
- Books, Magazines & Movies about Royal Family and history
- Royal Destinations in Europe
- Royal Families in the world
- Royal Fashion and Shopping
- Travels of Empress Elisabeth (Sisi) of Austria
- House of Habsburg
- History of Belgium & the Low Countries before 1830
- Belgium a Royal History - 1830 till now
- The Netherlands: A Royal History
- Royal families in Germany
- Royal History of France
- Descendants of Queen Victoria (Children & Grandchildren) - (1)
- Descendants of Queen Victoria (Great-Grandchildren) (2)
- Descendants of Queen Victoria (Great-Great Grandchildren) (3)
- Russia: House of Romanov 1600 -1762
- Russia: House of Romanov 1762 till 1917
- Russia: House of Romanov 1917 - now