Philibert II (in Italian: Filiberto) was born on April 10th. 1480.
He sometimes was mentioned as 'the Handsome' or 'the Good'.
His parents were Philip the Landless and Marguerite of Bourbon.
In 1496 he married Yolande Louise of Savoy.
The bride only was 9 years old! The groom was only 16 years old.
She died in 1499 at the age of 12.
In 1500 he married Margaret of Austria (See my Royal Destination of
April 7th. 2014)
Philibert died in 1504 at the age of 24. He had no children.
- Home Page
- About me
- Royal Families in the world
- Royal Destinations in Europe
- Royal Fashion and Shopping
- Books -Tv-programs & internet sites
- Travels of Empress Elisabeth (Sisi) of Austria
- House of Habsburg
- History of Belgium & the Low Countries before 1830
- Belgium a Royal History - 1830 till now
- The Netherlands: A Royal History
- Royal families in Germany
- Royal History of France
- Descendants of Queen Victoria (Children & Grandchildren) - (1)
- Descendants of Queen Victoria (Great-Grandchildren) (2)
- Descendants of Queen Victoria (Great-Great Grandchildren) (3)
- Russia: House of Romanov 1600 -1762
- Russia: House of Romanov 1762 till 1917
- Russia: House of Romanov 1917 - now