Historical Hotels - Hotel Victoria in Nuremberg (Nürnberg) - Germany

A while ago, I was walking in Nuremberg, a historical city in the
German state Bavaria.

During such day-trips I always try to spot some interesting buildings.
Hotel Victoria immediately caught my attention.


Travel Hotel Victoria Nuremberg Germany
Hotel Victoria Nuremberg Germany

At home I wanted to know more about Hotel Victoria. Now the owners converted 
it to a boutique Hotel with 100 years tradition into modern hospitality,
like it is mentioned on their website.

It also is striking that Hotel Victoria is located in the Königstrasse (King Street) 
in Nuremberg. This location is well known for its shopping :-)

So, this was my Historical Hotel post for this week. I wish you all a very
nice Friday, and Weekend.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Who is who? de Liedekerke family!

House of Wittelsbach - Between crazyness and excellence

Who was Sheikh Khalifa bin Zayed bin Sultan Al Nahyan?