On January 28th. 1813 the novel Pride and Prejudice was published.
Pride and Prejudice was a novel written by Jane Austen.
About the novel
It followed the main character Elizabeth Bennet when she had to deal
with issues of manners, upbringing, morality, education and marriage
during the British Regency Period.
Once the novel was published Anne Isabella Milbanke, who became later
the wife of Lord Byron, called the book fashionable.
Later the novel became popular due to theater pieces, television and movies.
Source pictures: Wikipedia
- Home Page
- About me
- Royal Destinations in Europe
- Royal Families in the world
- Royal Fashion and Shopping
- Books -Tv-programs & internet sites
- Travels of Empress Elisabeth (Sisi) of Austria
- House of Habsburg
- History of Belgium & the Low Countries before 1830
- Belgium a Royal History - 1830 till now
- The Netherlands: A Royal History
- Royal families in Germany
- Royal History of France
- Descendants of Queen Victoria (Children & Grandchildren) - (1)
- Descendants of Queen Victoria (Great-Grandchildren) (2)
- Descendants of Queen Victoria (Great-Great Grandchildren) (3)
- Russia: House of Romanov 1600 -1762
- Russia: House of Romanov 1762 till 1917
- Russia: House of Romanov 1917 - now