The Principality of Liechtenstein is a very small state in Central Europe bordered
by Switzerland and Austria.
Some facts & figures:
It has 11 municipalities and its capital is Vaduz.
The main language of Liechtenstein is German.
Liechtenstein has a constitutional monarchy founded by Karl I, Prince of
On February 1st. 1912 this beautiful country issued its own stamps.
However Austrian stamps were valid in Liechtenstein till January 31st. 1921.
Famous objects for the stamps
As everywhere the Royal Family of Liechtenstein was a famous object for its
Source picture: Wikipedia
- Home Page
- About me
- Books, Magazines & Movies about Royal Family and history
- Royal Destinations in Europe
- Royal Families in the world
- Royal Fashion and Shopping
- Travels of Empress Elisabeth (Sisi) of Austria
- House of Habsburg
- History of Belgium & the Low Countries before 1830
- Belgium a Royal History - 1830 till now
- The Netherlands: A Royal History
- Royal families in Germany
- Royal History of France
- Descendants of Queen Victoria (Children & Grandchildren) - (1)
- Descendants of Queen Victoria (Great-Grandchildren) (2)
- Descendants of Queen Victoria (Great-Great Grandchildren) (3)
- Russia: House of Romanov 1600 -1762
- Russia: House of Romanov 1762 till 1917
- Russia: House of Romanov 1917 - now