August 2nd. 1702 marks the birth of Dietrich of Anhalt -Dessau.
Dietrich of Anhalt-Dessau was a member of the House of Ascania.
His parents were Leopold I of Anhalt - Dessau and Anna Louise
Dietrich never married he also never had children.
Dietrich died on December 2nd. 1769. Later his palace was used
for a progressive school the Philanthropium.
Source picture: Wikipedia
- Home Page
- About me
- Books Magazines Movies about Royal Family and history
- Royal Destinations in Europe
- Royal Families in the world
- Royal Fashion and Shopping
- Travels of Empress Elisabeth (Sisi) of Austria
- House of Habsburg
- History of Belgium & the Low Countries before 1830
- Belgium a Royal History - 1830 till now
- The Netherlands: A Royal History
- Royal families in Germany
- Royal History of France
- Descendants of Queen Victoria (Children & Grandchildren) - (1)
- Descendants of Queen Victoria (Great-Grandchildren) (2)
- Descendants of Queen Victoria (Great-Great Grandchildren) (3)
- Russia: House of Romanov 1600 -1762
- Russia: House of Romanov 1762 till 1917
- Russia: House of Romanov 1917 - now