Regent Street, London, United Kingdom.
|Duchess and Duke of Cambridge, Prince of Wales and Prince William in Lego|
* The shop was founded in 1760 in London and named after William Hamley.
* In 1881 the store moved to Regent Street.
* In 1938, Hamleys received a Royal Warrant from Queen Mary, the wife of
King George V.
* Queen Elizabeth II also granted a Royal Warrant to Hamleys.
* In 2003 Hamleys was bought by the Baugur Group.
|Royal Toy Horses|
Nowadays there are shops in inter alia:
|Big Ben in Hamleys|
I visited Hamleys in April 2016. I was impressed by the size of the shop and
the beautiful things they sell. I also found the staff extremely friendly and
To know more
Check the company's site on this link.