Frederick Charles of Württemberg-Winnental was born on September 12th. 1652
in Stuttgart (now Germany).
His parents were Eberhard III, Duke of Württemberg-Winnental and
Anna Catharina von Salm-Kyrburg.
Love and Marriage
On October 31st. 1682, Frederick Charles of Württemberg-Winnental married
Eleonore Juliane of Brandenburg-Ansbach. They would have 7 children.
On November 26th. 1677 Frederick Charles of Württemberg-Winnental
acted as regent over Württemberg. This ended on January 16th. 1693,
when his nephew, Eberhard Louis reached his majority.
After his regency Frederick Charles of Württemberg-Winnental received
an amount of money and he was appointed as Generalfeldmarschall of
Frederick Charles fought against the French on the Rhine during the
Nine Years' War. He lost and he had to withdraw his army.
Several hundred men were killed or captured by the French.
In 1696 he fell ill of Syphilis. On December 20th. 1697
Frederick Charles, Duke of Württemberg-Winnental died.
Source picture: Wikipedia
- Home Page
- About me
- Books Magazines Movies about Royal Family and history
- Royal Destinations in Europe
- Royal Families in the world
- Royal Fashion and Shopping
- Travels of Empress Elisabeth (Sisi) of Austria
- House of Habsburg
- History of Belgium & the Low Countries before 1830
- Belgium a Royal History - 1830 till now
- The Netherlands: A Royal History
- Royal families in Germany
- Royal History of France
- Descendants of Queen Victoria (Children & Grandchildren) - (1)
- Descendants of Queen Victoria (Great-Grandchildren) (2)
- Descendants of Queen Victoria (Great-Great Grandchildren) (3)
- Russia: House of Romanov 1600 -1762
- Russia: House of Romanov 1762 till 1917
- Russia: House of Romanov 1917 - now