It's time to announce you a brand new Weekend Special.
This Weekend Special is about a man who was at least a 'bit' eccentric.
But he is one of the reasons why I want to visit Munich and Bavaria.
He gave the order to build many fairytale palaces inter alia Neuschwanstein.
An 1870 photo of Neuschwanstein - Source: Wikipedia
The King was portrayed in many movies and his life was rather tragic.
Of course, I talk about King Ludwig II of Bavaria.
Source picture: Wikipedia
I like to wish you all a very nice Saturday and I hope that you'll
check this blog regularly.
- Home Page
- About me
- Royal Destinations in Europe
- Royal Families in the world
- Royal Fashion and Shopping
- Books -Tv-programs & internet sites
- Travels of Empress Elisabeth (Sisi) of Austria
- House of Habsburg
- History of Belgium & the Low Countries before 1830
- Belgium a Royal History - 1830 till now
- The Netherlands: A Royal History
- Royal families in Germany
- Royal History of France
- Descendants of Queen Victoria (Children & Grandchildren) - (1)
- Descendants of Queen Victoria (Great-Grandchildren) (2)
- Descendants of Queen Victoria (Great-Great Grandchildren) (3)
- Russia: House of Romanov 1600 -1762
- Russia: House of Romanov 1762 till 1917
- Russia: House of Romanov 1917 - now