Yesterday, Prince Jaime of Bourbon-Parma married the Hungarian-born author
Viktória Cservenyák in Apeldoorn.
Hungarian Royal Palace in Budapest - Source: Wikipedia
Who are the ancestors of Prince Jaime of Bourbon-Parma?
Well, as son of Princess Irene of The Netherlands, he was the grandson of
Queen Juliana and her husband Prince Bernhard.
Princess Juliana and Family in 1943 in Ottawa (Canada) - Source: Wikipedia
On paternal side, his grandparents were Prince Xavier of Bourbon-Parma and
Madeleine de Bourbon.
Prince Xavier was pretender of the defunct throne of Parma.
He also was a Carlist and claimant of the throne of Spain.
In the family of Bourbon-Parma there were a lot more interesting persons.
I'll tell you about them in my next blogposts.
- Home Page
- About me
- Books, Magazines & Movies about Royal Family and history
- Royal Destinations in Europe
- Royal Families in the world
- Royal Fashion and Shopping
- Travels of Empress Elisabeth (Sisi) of Austria
- House of Habsburg
- History of Belgium & the Low Countries before 1830
- Belgium a Royal History - 1830 till now
- The Netherlands: A Royal History
- Royal families in Germany
- Royal History of France
- Descendants of Queen Victoria (Children & Grandchildren) - (1)
- Descendants of Queen Victoria (Great-Grandchildren) (2)
- Descendants of Queen Victoria (Great-Great Grandchildren) (3)
- Russia: House of Romanov 1600 -1762
- Russia: House of Romanov 1762 till 1917
- Russia: House of Romanov 1917 - now